All of our services (apart from yoga classes) are offered on an income-based SLIDING SCALE. See below for the income-based sliding scale to determine your rate. First, find your net annual household income on the far left column. Next, follow that row across to the right to find the service you are purchasing.
You may download and complete our Sliding Scale Worksheet to help you determine the appropriate fees for our services. We do not require proof of income, our sliding scale is on the honor system.
Visit our FAQ page for more information about our sliding scale policy.
Yoga Prices new pricing effective Sept 21, 2015
- Single classes $15 ($5 under 16 years)
- 10 class cards $140 (valid for 90 days from purchase)
- 20 class cards $255 (valid for 180 days from purchase)
- New Student Special – $30 for 3 classes (valid 30 days from first use)
- Unlimited 30-Day $150
- Unlimited Auto-Pay $125 (6 mo minimum investment)
- Unlimited Annual $1380 (12 months)
No extensions or refunds. Class cards are non-transferable, and are not applicable for workshops unless otherwise stated.
Gift Card Rates for TREATMENTS
Please note: Gift Cards are valid for 180 days from purchase. Gift Cards may be used towards Private treatments at the f
- Herbal Consultation (Chinese or Western 30 minute session) $32
- Massage or Private Acupuncture (60 minute session) $85
- Acupuncture / Tui Na Combo (75 minute session) $105
- Private Yoga Session (60 minute session) $75
- Initial Session of Massage or Private Acupuncture (75 minute) $95 (includes intake fee)
- Initial Herbal Consultation $42 (includes intake fee)
- Initial Acu / Tui Na Combo $115 (includes intake fee)
Community Health Scholarships
If you are in a position where you cannot afford the bottom of our sliding scale, please consider applying for a Community Health Scholarship. We would like to serve you.
If you are interested in directly providing healthcare for your neighbor or community member through a donation to the Community Health Scholarship Fund, please click here.