All fees for our services* are based on a sliding scale.
* except for weekly group yoga classes (see rates below)
To determine your sliding scale fee (click to view fee chart), we require everyone to complete our sliding scale worksheet. We intend for everyone to pay a similar percentage of their income for services – those who face greater economic hardship pay less, while those with more economic opportunities pay more. Please note, for your first appointment (private session or community acupuncture), there is a one time administrative fee of $10 in addition to your sliding scale fee.
Visit our FAQ page for more information about our sliding scale policy.
Yoga Class Rates
- New Student Special $30 for 3 classes (valid 30 days from first use)
- Single class $15 ($5 under 16 years)
- 10 class card $140 (valid for 90 days from purchase)
- 20 class card $255 (valid for 180 days from purchase)
- Unlimited 30-Day $150
- Unlimited Auto-Pay $125 (6 mo minimum investment)
- Unlimited Annual $1380 (12 months)
No extensions or refunds. Class cards are non-transferable, and are not applicable for workshops unless otherwise stated.
Give the Gift of Healing! Gift Card Rates for Treatment
Please Note: Gift Cards are valid for 180 days from purchase. Gift Cards may be used towards private treatments at the fixed rates listed below; gift card dollars are not eligible for our sliding scale.
- Herbal Consultation (Chinese or Western 30 minute session) $32
- Massage or Private Acupuncture (60 minute session) $95
- Acupuncture / Tui Na Combo (75 minute session) $105
- Private Yoga Session (60 minute session) $85
- Initial Session of Massage or Private Acupuncture (75 minute) $105 (includes intake fee)
- Initial Herbal Consultation $42 (includes intake fee)
- Initial Acu / Tui Na Combo $115 (includes intake fee)
Community Health Scholarships
If you are in a position where you cannot afford the bottom of our sliding scale, please consider applying for a Community Health Scholarship. We would like to serve you. If you are interested in directly providing healthcare for your neighbor or community member through a donation to the Community Health Scholarship Fund, please click here.