Note this program takes place off-site. All registration and payment questions can be directed to Shelley at email@example.com
Join me on a journey to healing yourself and others. I am excited to offer Reiki Level I Certification to all who are interested in living a better, More Healthy, Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Life. Have you ever felt like you have a healing touch, but didn’t understand it? Then this class is for you! At the end of this workshop you will be a certified Reiki I practitioner!
Some of the things we will learn in this class include:
- Learning the story of Reiki, it’s original teachers (Dr. Mikao Usui, Dr. Chujiro Hayashi and Mrs. Hawayo Takata) and how it made its way to the West.
- You will learn to identify energy and how to work with it.
- You will learn to channel and feel your energy.
- Gain clarity about what energy healing is and how it used to clear blocks and stop leaks in your energy field, which has been known to lead to illness and disease.
- You will be attuned to Reiki I and can practice on yourself and others right away!
- We will give treatments to each other after your attunment to feel the energy.
- And more!
Dress comfortably and be open to receive. I can’t wait to share this amazing practice with you.
Shelley Nicole is epitome of artist/healer. She is a vocalist, songwriter, bassist, Reiki Master, crystal energy healer and yoga instructor. Shelley has been practicing Reiki for 10 years and is trained in the Usui System of Natural Healing. In addition Shelley is a certified Kripalu Yoga instructor. In her healing practice she combines the elements of touch, sound and smell to create Rock ‘n Reiki™, an innovative powerful healing experience that includes aromatherapy, crystals and sound/breath energy to heal the mind and body of energetic blockages. Shelley began her yoga journey when she learned that she had a hiatal hernia and was told that there was nothing she could do except take medication for the rest of her life. Upon hearing this, she did some deductive reasoning and realized that her issue could be resolved by strengthening her diaphragm with breath. Yoga seemed like the logical answer and she was correct. That was 10 years ago and in 2012 Shelley became a 200-hour Kripalu Certified yoga instructor and a member of the Kripalu Yoga Teachers Association. Shelley considers music part of her healing practice. As the leader of her band Shelley Nicole’s blaKbüshe, and a featured member of the bands the Burnt Sugar Arkestra Chamber and Reblleum, her lyrics and style are a powerful force. She brings this same vibrant energy to her yoga student and Reiki clients. Shelley has also created a private practice called Yoga for Unlocking Your Inner Creative™ designed specifically for creatives who are facing blocks or those who would like to open the channels to reignite their creative passions. Shelley is excited to be joining the Third Root family.