Third Root Community Health Center extends beyond our physical space and into the New York City area offering services, classes, and expertise in healing from a social justice framework. We also welcome groups & organizations to come to our space in Flatbush, Brooklyn to receive healing services together.
We tailor programming to your needs and can provide your organization or event:
- Panelists and speakers on diverse topics including holistic healing, self and community care, and shared leadership in cooperative structures.
- Yoga, qigong, herbal healing, and meditation classes.
- Community acupuncture and chair massage.
- Stress reduction and healing services for staff retreats and special events in the greater NYC area.
- Services and speakers in Spanish.
Facilitators and practitioners include the member-owners of Third Root. We’re a diverse group of healers from many traditions ranging in experience from 8 – 30 years in our fields.
We will work with you to make all our offerings accessible to participants of various abilities and needs. Fees will be on a sliding scale and depend on factors including number of sessions and distance of travel. Sessions and retreats may also be arranged in our Flatbush facility.
For more information email Geleni at email@example.com
- Brooklyn Community Services
- Kingsborough Community College
- SAGE NYC
- The Center for Transformative Action
- United Communities Centers, East New York
- Columbia University School of Public Health
- Science & Medicine Middle School, MS 366
- Compass Charter School
- New York Academy of Medicine
- NY Immigration Coalition
- Jewish Voices for Peace
- Lineage Project
- Brecht Forum
- Domestic Workers United
- Bend the Arc
- Flatbush Development Corporation
- Foundry Theater
- Challenging Male Supremacy