Green supports the natural progression to health and vibrancy with the use of Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Tuina and Zen Shiatsu. Successful treatments grow from her well-rooted confidence and discernment. She provides combined modality treatments for a wide range of imbalances, including:
- Pregnant women and their families during and after pregnancy
- Smoking cessation, drug rehabilitation
- Decreasing side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- Sports injuries, muscle tension and stress
- Insomnia, abdominal pain and other internal imbalances
- Chronically-ill people both in the hospital and at home
Green holds a Masterâ€™s Degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine which encompasses biomedicine, acupuncture, herbal medicine and tai qi and a Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Professional Studies in Massage Therapy with an emphasis in tuina and shiatsu. She is a graduate of the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in New York and the Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin, TX. Her formal training is enhanced by the virtues of clinical practice, patients, children, elders, friends and nature.