Olivia received her Associate Degree in Occupational Studies at the College of Massage Therapy at the Swedish Institute in 2002 where she trained in both Eastern and Western forms of massage therapy and bodywork and worked as an Adjunct Instructor and continues to work as a Student Supervisor. She holds certifications in working with individuals with cancer and geriatric massage.
Olivia is a Certified Holistic Health Counselor who graduated in 2007 from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She is a practicing Nicherin Buddhist and grew up in the faith. Olivia states massage, yoga and counseling are her callings; she loves helping people feel better mentally, spiritually and emotionally.
Olivia is on a journey of personal transformation and social change; she is passionate about using affirmations as a powerful aid in manifesting the life that you want. She follows the teachings of Iyanla Van Zant, Louise Hay, Marianne Williamson and Melodie Beattie just to name a few. Olivia plans to provide lectures on self love and empowerment in the near future.
Areas of Specialization:
- Deep Tissue
- Sports / Medical
- Youth Massage +14
Degrees and Certifications:
- 200 hr Yoga Teacher, Revolution Yoga / Rockville Center, NY, 2015
- Certificate in Holistic Health Counseling, Institute for Integrative Nutrition, NY, 2007
- Member of American Massage Therapy Association
- LMT, University of the State of New York, Education Department, 2002
- Swedish Institute of Massage Therapy, AOS, 2001