- To provide thorough and respectful healing service to individuals from many communities from a social justice perspective.
- To work with colleagues to develop services and programs to meet community needs, with an emphasis on LGBT individuals, people of color, people with disabilities, elders, and other communities disenfranchised by the medical-industrial complex.
- Direct patient care: Approximately 2 community acu slotss per week and regular private session slots depending on schedule
- Monthly collective meeting
- Collective work: light admin, participation in community events and fundraisers
- Licensed to practice in New York State
Spanish and / or Creole-speaking, training outside (as well as within) TCM, experience in community acupuncture, and some Sunday availability are all pluses.
People of color, LGBT folks and elders especially encouraged to apply.
Third Root Community Health Center is a four-year-old holistic healthcare center in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn. Â Weâ€™re a worker-owned cooperative striving to be accessible, collaborative, and empowering to the communities we serve.
Send resume and cover letterÂ here. No phone calls, please.